Your Fertile Health at Health Youniversity
Enhancing a culture of caring for your people in realizing
their dream of family while optimizing workplace performance.
This 4-week program is designed to be used prior to or concurrent with IVF or egg freezing protocols. Since it can take a full 4-week menstrual cycle to collect lab results and undergo diagnostic procedures before beginning an IVF cycle, this program gives a woman the tools to empower her from the start while improving.
Indeed, it can be used as an Infertility Buster, should she use the program before she decides it’s “go time” to grow her family.
Because it follows the 4-week menstrual cycle, it can be repeated as often as needed.
Your Fertile Health is a holistic approach that combines Traditional Chinese Medicine and science-backed protocols to improve
egg quality through nutrition
circulation to reproductive organs
healthy sleep-wake cycles.
It also includes mind-body modules to help a woman shift negative thinking patterns to ones of hope and possibility, thereby reducing stress and its ill effects on her body.
These elements contribute to the desired outcomes –
high-quality eggs and embryos, thereby reducing the number of egg retrieval needed to ensure successful IVF transfers
improved “endometrial receptivity” at the time of embryo transfer, leading to pregnancy.
Infertility was given a disease diagnosis this year at the American Society of Reproductive Medicine. This allows individuals other than heterosexual couples an opportunity to realize their dream of family. However, it does not help address underlying causes the created these symptoms and diagnoses
Fertility benefits are now available to employees in more than 50% of large companies nationwide and mandated in more than 20 states.
Still, there is s a misperception that an egg retrieval cycle is a guaranty for a live birth, when it can take up to three retrievals to yield enough genetically tested embryos.
The hard cost associated with an IVF cycle can be close to $100,000.
Yet, the real cost is the toll it takes on a woman. Her body’s reaction to exogenous hormones are:
- physical (weight gain);
- physiological (digestive complaints, mood changes);
- emotional (perception of her identity as a sexual being; partner relationship affected by IVF Center’s necessary contols over if and when intercourse can occur) and;
- spiritual (the existential crisis of wanting desperately to have a child and the possibility of not).
All of this affects her productivity in the workplace. Brain fog due to hormones, time away to attend to appointments all add up to the moment when this patient is across the desk from me in tears and frustrated.
Do you know 5 women? Then, the likelihood is you do, because here are the facts in 2023:
- One in five women in the US will be diagnosed with infertility.
- One in seven couples have difficulty conceiving.
Do you know a woman who is struggling with any of the following?
- painful periods
- menstrual headaches or migraines
- irregular menstrual cycles
- diagnosis such as PCOS, Endometriosis
Investing in your people's fertility and health
can save time, money and employee production.
In 2018, nearly 2% – or 74,000 – of all babies born in the US were the result of IVF.
- 26.7% of live births in 38-year-old women were per egg retrieval.
- in 41-42 y.o. women it was 13.8%
- in women 43 y.o. or older, it was 4.2%.
- The average IVF cost per retrieval was $15K - $30K (depending on location).
- 3 retrievals are typically recommended to freeze enough embryos to ensure pregnancy, costing between $45K - $90K. Add to that:
- Embryo cryopreservation $1-2K.
- Genetic testing was around $2 – 6K.
- Additional meds for Frozen Embryo Transfer averaged $500 - $1500.
- Frozen donor eggs would mean $14- $20K.
- Fresh donor eggs required $27-$47K.
- Gestational surrogacy was $60 - $150K.
By investing in the Your Fertile Health program,whole health and reproductive health are improved (as are the chances of conceiving naturally).
Results You Can Expect:
- A culture of wellness, while helping manage stress, improve their personal and professional relationshjps and productivity
- Reducing per-employee family planning healthcare costs
- Creating an environment of support and engagement in their success
- Ensuring they are cared for as an integral member of your company's team